Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2021

Making Hokey Pokey (HoneyCome)

 Aim:

I want to find out how to make Hokey Pokey.


Research How To Make Hokey Pokey     Hokey Pokey

Method

Equipment:

  • 5 tsp of Sugar
  • Pinch of Baking Soda
  • Bowl
  • Pot
  • 2 tsp Golden Syrup
  • tsp/Tsp
  • Wooden Stick
  • Bunson Burner
  • Baking Paper
Instructions:

  1. Get your Equipment 
  2. Wash you hands
  3. dry your hands
  4. Add your sugr and golden syrup into your pot
  5. Turn on your Bunson berner (oven)
  6. Set up your bunson berner (use A blue flame)
  7. Melt the boil your sugar. DONT BURN!!!
  8. Turn of the gas
  9. Add the baking soda and mix
  10. Pour the hokey pokey on the the baking paper (LET IT COOL) (at least 5 mins for wait)
  11. Clean u your equipment





















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post