Pages

Monday, December 6, 2021

B & E Reflection

Kia ora readers

This term we did a thing coould business and enterprise.The product were face mask's and our name was no face no case. I know it sounds weird hay I didn't make the name. It was kind of hard working as a team because some people had to do the mask a someone had to do the lolly bag. The Iteams we were making were a bit hard because for someone like me I don't know how to make the so it was hard. What I most enjoyed was The smiles on people faces when the brought something. The thing I did not enjoy was making the products. Market day went bad because I just didn't like it it was to loud.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post