Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2021

Making Ginger Beer

 Aim:

I want find out how to (brew) make ginger beer.


Research:

How To Make Beer   

 How To Make Ginger Beer   

What Is Fermentation



Equipment: 

  • Plastic Cup
  • Pen
  • Powdered Ginger
  • Water
  • Sugar
  • Spoon

Instructions:

  1.  Get your equipment
  2. Put your name on a cup (if your in class)
  3. Put half a teaspoon of powdered ginger in your cup
  4. Add half a cup of water
  5. Add 1T of sugar in to your cup
  6. Add 5 drops of lemon juice
  7. Mix with a spoon
  8. Taste it a ajust the flavor
  9. Add 1 qutar of a teaspoon of yeast
  10. Let it brew for 1 week

Results: it taste like ass. To be honest I wouldn't sell it or make it 



Discution: What is Fermentation? The chemical breackdown of a substance by bacteria, yeasts, or other microorgraings, typically involving effervescence and the giving of the heat.

What is the best conditions for brewing? Between 60 - 70 degrees fahrenheit




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post