Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Blind Taste Testing

Aim:

I want to find out if food taste differently when you can see and when you can't smell.


Reaserch:  Funny  Science  Experiment



Method

Equipment:

  • Blind fold
  • Mystrey food

Instuctions:

  1. Get your equipment.
  2. Wash your hands.
  3. Put on a blind fold.
  4. Put your hand out and pinch your nose.
  5. Keed your knows pinched and eat the food and guess what it is.
  6. Release and taste your food.
  7. Where does the food react on your tongue

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post