Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2021

T4 Gymnastics

What we did in Gymnastics


For the past 2 weeks we did gymnastics. It was fun becuse some people lernt other things other didn't. The funnest part about it was the tramp and the mini tramp. It was so cool but i'm still learning stuff like swivle hips its when you Jump on a tramp and land on your bum and put you hands in the air and swivil your hips. My favortie thing to do on the tramp was doing a backflip and on a mini tramp a fowrdflip. The hardest part for me was swivle hips. At the start of gymnastics I rated it 1 out of 10. At the start it was a 1 but it changed to a 5 and it stayed that way. And my favorite flip to do is the summersalt/ forwardflip. My favorite staion was the mini trap.

And we did sum of the stuff on a gym sheet. The gym sheet is somthing that we can learn. The highlighed stuff is the stuff that I can do that I couldn't do. And the ticked box is what I can do.  


Go to my Takaporepore assessment card



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post