Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Book Review

  1.  What is the name of the book? Holes. Louis Sachar
  2. What was the book about? A kid who stole a pear of shoes.
  3. Who was your favorite character and why. Zero. because before Stanley come he wouldn't talk but when Stanley come he started to talk.
  4. Did you enjoy the book? Why? Because it is to long.
  5. What were the similarities and differences between the book and the movie? The spilt sun flowers seeds, Twitch likes cars. 
  6. Write one thing that was the same and one thing that was different. Spilt seeds, The camp.
  7. Did you enjoy the movie. yes because it is so cool at the end.   

1 comment:

  1. Hello bronx its me tyler.

    I like your work, my favorite character is zero as well.
    I noticed on question 4 you did not say if you liked the book or not. I was able to decipher that you maybe didn't, but some other people may not know.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post