Pages

Friday, June 4, 2021

Gummy Bear Osmosis

Aim:

I want to find out what happens when gummy bears are put in liquids. 

Method: 

Equipment

. Gummy Bears

. Salt Water

. Water

. Sugar Water

. 2 petri dishers

. Marker pen

. Electronic Scales

Instructions

  1. Get your equipment 
  2. Were safety glasses 
  3. Using a maker pen, write your name and the conditions and the weight of gummy bear.
  4. Do the experiment
This is what will happen when you pore the water into your containers
now what for 24 hours. And see the results.

Results














The water gummy bear gained the most wait.
Why? 
 There are little bites of holes in them like a gate way. The water molecules and the salt and sugar molecules are different sizes. The Water molecules are smaller than the salt and sugar molecules so the water molecules can go in the bear. To make it expand. And the salt and sugar are bigger so they can't go in     

          

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post