Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2020

10/11 on quiz

Today my reading class read a story called Stuck at the Airport it was a good book but my results went good. my results are at the bottom.




             Stuck at the Airport 


1. Where had the family been on holiday to?
Answer →grandma's house

1. There was a wild storm, so
a) they had to eat grandma’s pea soup.
b) their flight was delayed.
c) they had to go home.
(Highlight your answer)

2. What caused them to get hungry?
Answer →While they wanted

3. Dad stayed and minded our seats and our bags.  What does minded mean?
Answer →looked 

4. They could only buy chocolate, chips and drinks because
a) Dad doesn’t like fast food.
b) they didn’t have enough money.
c) there were too many people at the food court.
(Highlight your answer)

5. What was the writer really looking forward to eating when they got home?
Answer →pizza

6.What caused them to eventually board their flight?
Answer →the storm

7. People were starting to get cranky.  What does the word cranky mean?
Answer →crazy

8. An announcement said we would be boarding our flight in half an hour.  What does the word boarding mean?
Answer →getting on

9. What is couldn’t short for?
Answer →can not

10. What is didn’t short for?
Answer →did not

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post