Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Term 3 Reflection

 Ki ora read

I found lock down really fun beacuse there was no school. But there was google meets. My favorite part of about lock down was watching movies and making a cake for my dad's birthday. My favorite subject of the term was music production. Beacuse I'm a music type person. My favortie part was making the beats. It was call making beats with the boyz. In this terms art kete I created beats. It was fun to enjoy making them beacuse I was with the boyz. In the holidays i'm looking fowerd to hang out with the boyz and go on vacation.


And thats my term 3 reflection. Hope you enjoyed see you in the next blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post